Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Summer Fun | Knott's Berry Farm

Keeping up with my motivation to go experience fun things this summer, we planned a day to go to Knott's Berry Farm. My cousin, Becky and her kids have passes so they joined and gave us a full tour! Scott was working so Mom and Ann came along to help me with the kids. We had such a good time, it was inexpensive to get in, not too hot and not too many people. A perfect way to experience an amusement park. 
I hadn't been to Knott's Berry Farm since Scott and I first met and it was Halloween Haunt then, so truly I'm not sure when the last time I was there when it was the normal park. There were a few changes and additions but it was pretty much just as I remembered. Miles loved all the rides in Camp Snoopy. It is fun that he is finally old enough to understand and enjoy the rides.
Morgan loves Miles and was great with him. She watched over him all day!



 He wasn't sure what was going to happen but he loved the ride once it started.
 Miles loved Morgan's purse so she adjusted the strap just for him.

GrAnn bought cotton candy for the kids. Even in his delirious, way past his nap state, he still managed to enjoy every last bite!
Sign of a successful trip to Knott's!

1 comment: