We started this weekend by driving to Corona Del Mar to look at the tide pools. I drove through Corona Del Mar every day for two years when I worked at the Resort but I never stopped. It's fun to find new things where you don't really expect them. The particular area where we went was not ideal, especially with Miles as the water was pretty deep and there wasn't much to see. He had fun though and that is what really matters. We will take him to Crystal Cove State Beach soon, there are great tide pools there to check out.
I forgot the Ergo in the car so we dug a well and made a perfect place for Lauren to hang out.
As we were walking back to the car this little boy kept turning around and checking out the kids. He was fascinated by them! The only english he knew was hi and so he said it over and over again. He mentioned to his mom that he would like his picture taken with them so of course I said yes. I pulled out my camera to capture it all. It was really very sweet!
| Look at Miles' face! |
Here he is, just being cute!
We also changed the orientation of the couch, can you tell? We have so much more room, it's wonderful!
Happy Monday!






No comments:
Post a Comment