![]() |
| Longing for Brother's snack | Taking a water break |
![]() |
| Sweetie Pie | Lap full of love |
![]() |
| Auntie Sissy came for a visit | Relaxing in the pool |
![]() |
| Morning cuddles |
![]() |
| Right where I want to be | Tummy time with Sis |
![]() |
| 4th of July festive | New blocks! |
![]() |
| So peaceful | I think we may need a bigger pool |
![]() |
| Stella wanted to hold Lauren | If I am curious as to if Lauren is asleep I'll hold my phone camera up to look - she's definitely not asleep! |
![]() |
| Hanging at the Tide pools | Sometimes old toys are fun again |
| Scott and I [and Lauren] went on a really exciting date to Souplantation and Costco! Woohoo...it's the little things! We were trying out my new self timer app. |














No comments:
Post a Comment