Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Onesie Project: Lauren is a Year Old!!

First let me say that I am so thankful that I took the time each month to take pictures of both of the kids in their first year. It is so special to look back and really see how much they have grown.
I have to say, I am a little sad that both of their first years are over. I am dripping tears onto the keyboard just thinking about how much love I have for them, so let me end here. As my old pilates instructor used to say, when you become a mom you are invited into the best club you never knew existed. Boy am I glad I am a member!

Here is the last of the series of photos of my sweet baby girl.
 - a look back -
 - Miles -

1 comment: