Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Our Life Lately

For six weeks I have a one year old and a two year old. Yikes. 
They both keep me on my toes and most of the time I can handle it. Not always, I'm certainly not perfect! 

I have learned to pick my battles. Everyone is happier that way!
There is lots of bike riding these days.

I took my camera outside with the intention of getting some good video of Lauren walking. This is the only picture I took of her. Oh well, better luck next time!
Miles modeling his new sunglasses he got in his Easter basket!
When did he get so big? At least once a day I look at him and he looks like such a big boy! 
Funny, the other day we were all hanging out upstairs and I was attempting to get some work done on the computer. I looked over and Miles had made himself a perfect little bed with our pillows to watch a silly show on my phone. This was in the middle of his nap strike so I hoped he would fall asleep while watching the show. He didn't. He just started yelling when the phone battery died. Oh man...


No comments:

Post a Comment