I know I am way late but there are some fun pictures that I want to share of our Thanksgiving. We started with our first Thanksgiving celebration in Banning, we had a delicious meal and relaxed a bit and chased the kids around the house!
[Sadly, I formatted one of my memory cards in haste and didn't save any pictures that I took. I didn't take many but I'm pretty sand about it.]
Thanksgiving night we packed up the car and drove to Lake Havasu to spend the weekend with Dad and Diana, having a yummy turkey dinner and having our Inaugural [or is it 2nd Annual?] Spud-a-Paloosa! We made spud guns and took them out to the sticks and launched them. It was so much fun! I'll post pictures about us making them and launching them tomorrow.
A delicious turkey dinner made my Diana. The best part of eating on paper plates is the dinner dishes get cut in half! Everyone wins!
After we had dinner and came back from launching our potatoes, we made marshmallow launchers and made a huge mess of the dining room. It was a great activity that certainly had us all laughing!
Literally as I am typing this I remembered that there were more pictures on the memory card that I lost. We went to the park and to the shore of the lake on Saturday morning, I lost those pictures too. Oh man, lesson learned. Triple check to make sure I've uploaded my pictures before I format the card. Booo.
Anyway, on our last morning we relaxed around the house and spent quality family time! Lauren and Reno are hanging out with G'Pa.
Nana getting some baby time too.
Miles had fun hanging out on my dad's motorcycle.
We started saying our goodbyes before heading back home.
Miles wasn't thrilled about having his picture taken. We got him to at least be in the picture by giving Reno a kiss.
We had a great time and as always, looking forward to going back and swimming in the pool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment