I have neglected this space and I can honestly say that I miss it. I really like updating my friends and family and I love having a personal record of what goes on with our family. With some gentle urging...I am back with a quick post. I have a bunch of pictures to organize and share with you of what we did over the last month or so. Thanksgiving, Disneyland, Santa, Christmas, and much more. I'll leave you today with some pictures of the kids playing downstairs. These were taken last weekend and as of January 1st, Lauren is officially crawling. Today, she climbed up the first step by the front door and also fell out of the back step heading to the garage - a small scrape on her cheek is perfect evidence that she is growing up way too fast!
Miles is getting better about letting me take his picture. He won't stay put for long but I'll take what I can get!
She won't stay put for long either, but she still gives me great smiles!
A new favorite pose.
Leaning in for a kiss.
December 29th: 8 months, 10 days
April 9th: 10 months, 10 days
No comments:
Post a Comment