Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer Fun | Zoomars Petting Zoo

Over the weekend we went to Zoomars Petting Zoo in San Juan Capistrano. Mom had purchased a Groupon knowing that Miles would love it. Sure enough, he had a great time! Zoomars is small petting zoo with other fun activities to do. We spent a good part of the morning there petting and feeding the guinea pigs, jumping in the corn pit, riding the slide, feeding the goats and riding a pony.







 Panning for gold. More like rinsing sand off a bunch of rocks!
He may be looking rather coy in these pictures but I assure you he loved the train!

I thought for sure that Miles would hate the pony ride. Thankfully, I was wrong. He loved it. It was the sweetest thing ever, I can't stop smiling at these pictures - my heart is so full.



I love making memories with our kids. I hope they will someday look back at their childhood and remember all the good times that they had.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!! :)
    This month i will do something similar with my baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete