Bound and determined not to have a day like yesterday I packed up the kids and headed to our favorite park this morning. We had a great time, Miles has mastered the slide and he played very well with the other kids at the park. Yay for no more hitting other kids!!
He gave me a bit of grief when I put him down for his nap but as I type this, he is peacefully sleeping.
I didn't have my camera so I took a few pictures with my phone. Seriously, when did Miles get so big? Look at him, he looks so old.
We love this park - it doesn't have sand, is more of a tot-lot so Miles can play with/on everything and it's within walking distance. Ya, we drove today!!
Miles will be doing pull ups in no time! Scott is certainly happy!
He even did the tube slide.
And...a total melt down when we left!I'll be back tomorrow with pictures from our fun day at Zoomar's Petting Zoo.
Happy Hump Day.















No comments:
Post a Comment