Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Summer Fun | Pala Resort & Casino

Towards the end of my pregnancy with Lauren we planned a little trip to Pala Resort & Casino, an Indian Casino just south of Temecula. It was the perfect distance away, provided a great pool and cabana and a fun casino for Scott and I have to have a few mini dates. Mom and Ann joined us and Chuck and Maggie came and met us for a bit on Saturday. We all had a great time but it was most fun to see Miles experience his first hotel. We have traveled quite a bit but have never stayed in a hotel. Going to a casino is far different now that we have kids but probably for the better. Less alcohol consumed and less money lost in video poker and keno!
Mom watched the kids for 30 minutes while we headed down to the casino. It took us ten minutes to get a drink, ten minutes to find a machine to play so that left us with ten minutes to play! This mini date was perfect! Lots of laughs and great people watching!
Of course I had to make us matching headbands.  

Mom reserved a cabana for us to have for the day. It was perfect!
Sassy Sissy!



The only way we could get Miles to get out of the pool for a nap was to tell him we'd get some ice cream on the way back to the room. It worked like a charm!

While the kids were napping, Mom and I enjoyed a glass of wine and played a bit of video keno.
I was setting up the self timer on the camera to get a family picture and this is the shot it got! I love it, this is Lauren's new thing!
Miles loved to look out the window, it was quite a view nine floors up. 
[Off center] Family picture!
We can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, looks like ya'll had a great time! I am definitely needing a babymoon right about now!

    ♥ Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    http://www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Soak up the time you have left left and enjoy your babymoon (if you take one!)

      Delete