![]() |
| Sweetly Sleeping | Kisses |
![]() |
| Reading sis a story | After bath snuggles [I think she looks the most like Miles as a baby when her hair is covered] |
![]() |
| Scott taught Miles to eat his fruit snacks off his knees! | Smiley |
![]() |
| Rough Life! | Cuddling before dinner |
![]() |
| Checking out his new toy he got on his play date with Grandma & Grann | Walking through the wetlands |
![]() |
| He knows that the can get away with far more while I am nursing Lauren | Hanging out while I clean the mess |
![]() |
| A new thing | Future musician? |
![]() |
| Once again, he filled his cup with snacks [trash evidence behind him!] | Making silly faces into the camera |
![]() |
| Play date with Stella! |














No comments:
Post a Comment