![]() |
| On our way to Grandma & Grandpa's house | On our way home! |
![]() |
| Relaxin' |
![]() |
| Fresh out of the bath | Dad has the secret sleepy touch |
![]() |
| First trip out of the house for me with both kids, we did great! | Slowly introducing the potty. Miles likes his new chair! |
![]() |
| Cool Dude | Bubble Blowing |
![]() |
| More relaxing | Hanging on the patio |
![]() |
| Super fun play date at the Collister's | Dirty boy after playing all afternoon |
![]() |
| I was hoping the bassinet would last a few more months, not sure anymore | Racing by in my slipper |
![]() |
| He got himself into quite a predicament when trying to get my iPad | Reading books |
![]() |
| He had to have ALL his waters [actually I didn't even notice until we were at the car that he brought them all!] | Sister Lovin' |
![]() |
| Pretty girl | Daddy's girl |
![]() |
| Drinkin' & Drivin' | He puts his snacks on the ground and then eats them off the floor [oh to be two again!] |
![]() |
| Birthday cupcakes | He brought out dad's ipad while I was in the shower - I wondered why it was so quiet |
![]() |
| Helping put together is new easel from Auntie Sissy and Mitch | Birthday Fro-yo! |



















No comments:
Post a Comment