Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Birthday Celebrations | Part 2

Even though we didn't host a birthday party for Miles, I still wanted to do something fun with the family. We invited Grandma & Grann and Brian & Jenn and the kids to a water park in La Mirada called Splash!. It is a part of their municipal pool and so much fun. I expected we'd stay a few hours and then make it home for nap. We were there for just over four hours and if we all weren't so exhausted from the sun, I'm sure we would have stayed until it closed. It was small enough that we were able to do everything and big enough that Miles was never bored. We'll definitely be back!





Scott waited under the buckets until one dumped right on top of them. Thankfully, I didn't get a picture - Miles was traumatized! 

"Isn't this so much fun!!" 

I didn't take any pictures of the pool area with my camera - this is the Instagram pic I took.
Sis had a perfect spot in the shade to relax and take it all in. She'll be playing right along side her brother next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment