Lauren Louise McKimmey
April 19, 2013 | 8:12am | 7lbs 5oz | 19.5in
I have so much to say and so many pictures to share but I am taking this time to settle into our family of four. I'll be back over the next few days with plenty of pictures of Lauren and Miles too!
 |
| Perfection |
 |
| Miles came to visit in us in the hospital on both days. The first day he would hardly make eye contact with me and had no interest in Lauren. I'm sure he didn't like seeing his mom in a hospital bed holding another baby. This picture is from the second day, I met him in the hallway so ease the transition. He still held on tightly to Scott but eventually warmed up. |
 |
| Our first complete family photo. It really makes me so happy! |
 |
| Both of my babies! Can you see my heart bursting with love and pride? |
 |
| Miles welcoming Lauren home. |
No comments:
Post a Comment