Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting...

Baby girl is just not ready to make herself known yet. As of today, I am 40 weeks and 3 days with no outward signs of progression. I am not dilated or having contractions, so we are going to stick with our c-section scheduled for this coming Friday, April 19th. I'm happy to have her sooner, but as it stands she is quite cozy in there. I delivered Miles at 39 weeks 2 days so I am over a week father along with this one.

I can't wait to introduce her to you all!

'Arial View' - 39 weeks 
Not for the faint of heart! - 2 days shy of 40 weeks
Fetal Monitoring - yesterday. She is happy as a clam, I was hoping to at least record one contraction! NOTHING!!
For comparison - 38 weeks with Miles. Last picture at home before delivering.  

No comments:

Post a Comment