We had a wonderful time celebrating Easter and Maggie's birthday out in Banning. We spent the day eating, dying easter eggs, playing with endless amounts of bubbles and resting [Scott and me that is, Miles never stopped moving!]
 |
| Eating the candy from his eggs |
 |
Let the bubble blowing commence.
Lazy person's bubble blowing - buy yourself a battery powered blower. You can thank me later! |
 |
| Bloody Mary's and Brunch - two of my favorite things! |
 |
| 38 weeks |
 |
| As we were walking inside, he ran back and put the eggs back in the dye - I guess he wasn't done! |
I know I keep saying it, but I only have 15 or so days left of this pregnancy and until this amazing little guy becomes a big brother. I am savoring every last ounce of him right now - things are going to change [for the better, I know] but I could use time to slow down just a bit!
On another note, GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment