As the mom, I tote the camera almost everywhere we go - the only thing is, I take the pictures so I am rarely in them. Scott is very good about taking pictures for me but most of the time I am just taking pictures of the kids and not thinking about us. I know that when the kids are older they are going to want to see pictures of them with me. I have seen a few campaigns on other photography blogs that I read that encourages us moms to get in front of the camera, regardless of if our hair is done or if we think we look good. Our children will appreciate the pictures and be thankful that they have them. Mother's Day is a great opportunity to take a few minutes and have someone else take your picture. I love how real these pictures turned out, just us, the way we are.
My favorite from last Mother's Day
 |
| Mother's Day 2012 |
No comments:
Post a Comment