Miles and I met Autumn for lunch and while I was really looking forward to catching up with her I knew that it was going to encroach on Miles' nap time. [Don't worry Autumn, I had a great time and I'd take a grumpy baby anytime to catch up with you!] He slept for 20 minutes on the way home and was ready to play as soon as we got in the house. I knew he was tired but I put up with it for a while. He was doing what he loves best so I got my camera out to snap some photos. He is happy and chipper at the beginning but you will see in the progression that he was SO over it and in desperate need for a nap!
 |
| He's not sure if he should be happy or sad. |
 |
| Resting his head for a bit. |
 |
OK - Party is over, time to go to sleep!
* Oh and Happy 200 posts to me!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment