Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy First Birthday, Miles

Dear Miles,
It is with an incredibly full and happy heart that I sit to write your first birthday letter. The soundtrack from your birth is playing in the background as you are cruising along the couch and coffee table babbling and blowing bubbles making perfect sense in your little head. You just slipped on a book and landed in a perfect center split. With a sweet grin on your face, you are back up and scaling the furniture just as you want to do.

I have always known that I wanted to be a mom - a mom who is attentive, loving and caring and you have given me the opportunity to do just that. Being a mom was always something I knew I would enjoy but I had absolutely no idea the joy that you were able to bring me.

Your bright blue eyes, fine, blonde hair and rosy, cherub cheeks are so fun to look at but it is your incredibly happy personality that makes my heart swell with love for you. Your dad and I are so proud to call you our son and couldn't imagine our life any other way.

This past year has been full of all the first year milestones. You have taken your time on a few but are right on track to where YOU are supposed to be.

Miles, you made me a mom and I am forever grateful of that. I am confident that I am right where I need to be loving and raising you. My wish for you is that you stay happy and that you enjoy each day for the gift that it is.

I love you Zobe!

XO, Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment