Friday, May 18, 2012

Phone Dump Friday

Happy Friday! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We are celebrating our friends getting married, brunch for my sister's birthday and a bbq with the fam. I'm looking forward to the warm sunshine and good times.
Nothing a cozy spot and Yo Gabba Gabba won't fix | Cruisin' along his bookcase
Bath in Grandma & Grandpa's utility sink | Bedtime!
Perfect spot to sit while mom tries on a shirt! | Relaxing with Reese 
Play date with friends | Walking around the house
His favorite thing to do | I don't think he ate much of the biscuit 
I'm not sure what that face is! | He started at the bend in the sectional, worked his way around and eventually made it to the window.

Hanging at the fountain | No joke, this is how we saw Miles this morning! 
Time to get the baby gate up | Helping me paint my nails

No comments:

Post a Comment