Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

I thought it would be a good idea to go to Disneyland on Mother's Day. It had been a while since we had been and I figured it would be a perfect day. Well, Miles was saying he didn't want to go - I should have taken that as a clue that it would't have been the best day! It took FOREVER to park, it was hot and both kids had meltdowns. Mom and Ann met us there - we hung out for a bit but decided to go back home to swim and make dinner.

The day redeemed itself because the evening was perfect. Eejay came over along with mom and Ann and we had great dinner and played outside. The kids were in bed early and I got to relax and enjoy Mother's Day.

My annual Mother's Day Picture

2013
2012

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that new Mother's Day pic?! I love Sis' hand under Miles' chin!

    ReplyDelete