Dear Miles,
Today you are three. Happy birthday my beautiful son.
When we ask how old you are going to be you excitedly proclaim 'fwee' while holding up what you think is three fingers. It's more like your whole hand but it's a great effort, I laugh every time.
You are such a delight to be around. You are able to communicate very well and can generally let us know exactly what you want or need. You love to tell is when you hear a noise, when you see any bug that you like to call a big spider or that you want to walk to Trader Joe's for your specific kind of yogurt that you love. Your infectious smile and heartwarming giggle makes me so incredibly proud of what an awesome kid you are. We certainly had a taste of the 'terrible twos' this past hear but we made it through with just a distant memory of the long, frustrating days.
If you had your way, you would ride your scooter all day everyday. Because of your love of scooter riding we have all developed a great relationship with Cora and her family. I love that you are harvesting a lasting relationship with our neighbors - there's no doubt that you will have fond memories of playing with her out front.
This next year you will start preschool and with that a whole new independence will bloom. I am both excited to see you grow and sad that this first part of your life at home with me is concluding. You are eager to join your classroom and I know for sure you will excel in all that you do.
Miles, you are so very special. I love you longer than forever.
XO,
Momma





No comments:
Post a Comment