Thursday, March 7, 2013

Phone Dump

Pancakes | Our weekend started, dad is home! 
Brunch - my favorite meal | Playing in the front of the car
Loving on Stella at the park
Relaxing!
Meeting Brit for the first time | Doesn't he look so big?!
Ryan named this the party swing, I couldn't agree more! | Such a big boy
33 Weeks | Data Entry
Playing at Twinkle Twinkle Kids Cafe - Such a fun place!
I may be a bit too pregnant for the balls! | Coloring
Another donut date | Ryan took the kids for a long run - they all loved it!
This was actually really funny. Miles learned how to fill his small cup but be couldn't figure out how to get it down without spilling it all over himself. He was drenched...I have since utilized the lock function!
Not sure what is/was up but Miles is not feeling too hot. This was yesterday and he seems to be doing a bit better today. | He had some chocolate cake last night after dinner. Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment