Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Aquarium of the Pacific

I have been seriously craving some family time lately so this weekend I satiated my quench to spend quality time with my family. Between Scott working late nights and group events planned we have not hung out just the three of us in a long time. We decided very last minute to go to the aquarium - it was the best time we have all had in a good while.

Baby number two [still no name] will be here in less than six weeks so we don't have much time to savor our family of three before we become a family of four.














I know I say this a lot but my heart swells with love for both of these boys. Scott is an incredible dad and Miles is just the absolute best child anyone could ever wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment