As always, we had another wonderful Christmas. We travel around quite a bit but we get to spend Christmas with our entire family every year so it makes the driving totally worth it. We started with Christmas Dinner at Mom & Ann's on Sunday, followed by our Christmas Eve celebration at the McKimmey's, Christmas morning at our home (I'll post those pictures separately), Christmas Afternoon in Glendale with my Dad & Diana and family, finished off with Christmas dinner at my Aunt & Uncle Dorwin's house. Sadly, I did not take one picture at our last event. I was too busy soaking up the last bit of our celebration. Trust me, we had a great time as usual!
 |
| I didn't take many in Banning either. Sadly, this was the best I got of the three kiddos! I hope you got some good ones, Maggie. |
 |
| Opening his new handmade chair from G'Pa & Nana |
Until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment