This morning as we were going about our normal routine, breakfast, cuddling, mess-making, I looked at the house and laughed at what a mess it is every day. We go to bed with the living room pretty tidy and by about 8:30am it looks like the Tasmanian Devil has made his way through. Miles likes to put things in things, toys in a grocery bag, toys in the trash can, non-toys in places that if I am not watching will be sure to never to be seen again.
I ran up to get my camera because even the unglamorous needs to be documented.
This is our everyday and I wouldn't change it for anything.
Oh, and things have changed in that Miles doesn't sit and look cute for the camera. He is always on the move and wants to check out my camera, so these pictures are the best I could get!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment