Friday, June 29, 2012

Phone Dump Friday

We are headed to Lake Havasu to spend some quality time with my Dad & Diana for the long holiday weekend. We are looking forward to relaxing in the sun, heading out on the lake and making good memories. I'll be back next week with plenty of pictures to share. I hope you all have a safe 4th of July and spend it doing what you love.

Waiting out the traffic | In the toy box 
Father's Day | Hanging out with Grandma  
I'm not sure how to caption this! | Clutching a paint stirrer! 
Drying out | Pool day! 
Celebrating Kristi's 30th | Having a blast at The Ranch
Kitchen Shenanigans!  
Too cool for Home Depot | Exhausted from a long day at the pool
Getting the car ready for our drive to the desert | The sweetest thing I have ever seen!
Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment