Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stream of Consciousness

Miles is creeping up to nine months and I am now feeling like we have a good rhythm between the two of us. I am familiar with his needs and wants and know how to address them as soon as they are detected. I am noticing a tiny bit of separation anxiety with him at times and to be frank...I am ok with it. His 'need' for me is so short in the grand scheme of things and I know that I am going to look back at this time and miss it fondly. 

The weather has been absolutely perfect and begging for us to bask in it. Our days have been filled with trips to the park, days at Disneyland and frequent walks to Trader Joe's. We spend time playing with toys, singing songs and acting unabashedly silly. 

I love being a mom and and so thankful of my life right now. My heart is so full, often bursting with emotion - a tear has been seen dripping from my eye just thinking of the love that we have. 

Staged photo shoots have temporarily been replaced with quick cell phone shots - the big camera is still used just not as often right now. We are just too busy with our blocks and mirrors and rattles and glasses to stop and smile for the camera.

Enjoy these few photos of 'what we are up to lately'.

Technology Family
Wine and cookies - just like his mama! 
Smoothie face
If you look closely you can see his top tooth, or as Scott likes to call it 'one-th'.
The other will pop through in the next day or two.
 




Reading....rather ripping up a magazine.  
Celebrating National Margarita Day 
Too many margaritas - passed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment