When I was in my early twenties I remember thinking that once I turn 30 I am going to be so old. Not in a bad way, but to me, 30 was so mature, so established, so defining. Now that I am here I do feel the way I envisioned - I now have some credibility, some life behind me. 30 is not scary, rather an age that I am excited to be. I look forward with excitement what the next ten or even 50 years has to offer.
On Saturday we had a birthday party with all of our great friends. As usual, this one did not disappoint.
 |
| Miles & Emily |
 |
| All the babes together [moms included!] |
 |
| Friends forever |
 |
| If there is any indication that this party might be spiraling downward - Scott is drinking tequilla. |
 |
| Clearly, we all had a great time! |
 |
| The end of a fun night! |
*Thank you Karis for taking most of the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment