Much of our weekend was spent decorating our house for Christmas. The smell of fresh Christmas tree is one of my top three favorite smells, only sharing that title with laundry detergent and freshly baked cinnamon rolls! I get so much joy from unwrapping each individual ornament and untangling every light to decorate our tree. I love to see my collection of Santa's grow over the years and to be surprised when I forget about something I have. This is such a special time for me and I and so thankful I am able to share in it with the ones that I love the most.
 |
| Our big beautiful Noble Fir |
 |
| Getting ready to help |
 |
| Looks worse than it was! |
 |
| I love the dark pictures with Miles looking at the tree |
I absolutely love Christmas and the entire season that surrounds it.
I love Christmas too. I loved it when you kids were little and now even more that we have Miles and Cole. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
ReplyDeleteYour decorations are beautiful. I love finding Santas to add to your collection. I saw the new one on the bookshelf. Looking good there gazing at the tree.
I love the pics of BG with his striped pants. Love how talented you are.