Thursday, October 20, 2011

CHOC Walk

Every year my cousin Becky participates in the CHOC Walk, a charity 5K through Disneyland and California Adventure that raises money for Children's Hospital Orange County. This year we decided to join her. We arrived at Disneyland very early (judging by the puffy eyes) and walked through both parks with a ton of other participants. As our walk was beginning I heard an announcer state that over $1.5 million dollars was raised at this fundraiser alone. Thankfully, I have not had to take Miles to CHOC but I felt good about donating to such an incredible cause.
Mom, Ann, Yours truly, Aunt Barbara, Becky, Tanner & Morgan

Miles enjoyed the walk from the comfort of his cozy stroller 

The great announcer pumping us all up.
I didn't realize until I was uploading this pic that Aunt Barbara is smack dab in the middle of the crowd!
Mom snapped a few photos along the way
There were Disney characters along the way to cheer us on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment