Computer time is few and far between these days so I'm having a hard time keeping up with the blog. I love this space and think about it daily. I will continue to post, just maybe not as frequently. At least for now!
Anyway, we went to Disneyland on Sunday to just hang out and see Mickey Mouse. We never even left Main Street. It was so nice to just relax and feel no pressure to go on any rides or battle with any crowds. We took our lunch and ate it on a Stoop on Main Street and watched the all the people go by.
![]() |
| Scott was a great sport when Cruella De Vil called him up to do a little song and dance with her! We all got quite a laugh! |
![]() |
| The BEST people watching |
This day was definitely one of our favorite times and Disneyland.












No comments:
Post a Comment