Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sassy Sissy

Remember how Miles has an agent and he gets calls for jobs every so often? Well, our agent contacted me right when Lauren was born and asked if she could represent her too. I said yes, but was very slow going at getting her set up in the system. Anyway, our agent called today and told us that Lauren was booked for a shoot this weekend! I needed to get some current pictures put on her profile so I took a few yesterday after the library.




I asked Miles to make her laugh because he is so good at it! Instead he went and stood by her. He was there for such a short period but at least I got one picture of them. It's rare to get them both in the same shot!
I hope their agent doesn't notice that I took these pictures in the kitchen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment