Wednesday, October 9, 2013

According to my iPhone

It was fun to run into the Diaz' at Bella Terra
Sugar overload at Maddy + Abby's Birthday | Entertaining sis during tummy time
Morning Snuggles | He loves to wear our shoes!
My favorite girl | Scott doesn't look thrilled!
I came over to see that Miles had given Lauren every ball he could find, including the huge rubber ball | So good to see my sis
Incorporating a 'cheers' usually helps with drinking smoothies | Night time books! 
He loves to hold his sister
Funny - the other day Lauren and I were laying down during nap time. I heard that she was awake but didn't immediately turn to see her. When I did, I found her wedged between the head of the bed and the wall! She was just hanging out. 
His new favorite - Tennis! | In-n-out is his favorite [mine too]
Sis helped me make banana bread | I'll never tire of having babies sleep on me 
Yes, Miles kissed the TV while Caillou was on. Slight obsession? | Sneak peek - we gave Lauren sweet potatoes. I'll put more pictures of it up soon. She didn't hate it!
I LOVE my babies. Being a mom is so incredibly challenging but so rewarding - it's worth the hard times! | This is definitely one of my favorite pictures ever.  
oops - Tennis is in here twice! | Swim lessons are still going great! He does not cry when he gets in the pool and follows all the instructions. He is doing great at floating on his back, he's almost water safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment