I snapped the first picture with the iPad because I happened to have it in my hand. I took the rest with my camera - too cute not to document.
Monday, February 11, 2013
Mr. McKimmey
I stepped out of our room for 30 seconds and I came back to see this. I laughed so hard - after I made sure he was safe at least! He climbed onto the chair all by himself, I'm surprised it didn't fold up with him in it!
I snapped the first picture with the iPad because I happened to have it in my hand. I took the rest with my camera - too cute not to document.
I snapped the first picture with the iPad because I happened to have it in my hand. I took the rest with my camera - too cute not to document.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment