Thursday, July 12, 2012

Just Playing Around

Miles had his first real fall the other night. Scott had placed a little too much confidence in him. While I was cooking dinner, he fell out of the front door directly onto our sisal entry mat -- face first. He was a trooper and only cried for a few minutes. I know that this is a minor incident and what is to be the first of many, but I thought I'd capture a few pictures for his baby book!


Yesterday when we were out I picked up a few props to use for my newborn photography sessions. I thought Miles might like to play in one of the buckets so I set him in it. He was into it for about 30 seconds! Clearly, he did not like it and would rather have been playing on the outside of it.
Having fun at first


Downright over it!
And lastly, I have finally decided that it is time for a haircut! I have resisted for so long, but he is definitely due. If I can muster up the courage, we'll go this weekend! Scott is sick of people calling him a girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment