As you all know, Miles is taking his time in the crawling department. He is slowly building his courage to venture off his bum and onto his knees. We were playing on the floor today with a rubber wine cork [not sure why he has it in the first place, but he really likes it!] and he kept throwing it and doing his best to retrieve it. He started by scooting on his bum sitting up but he just kept scooting in circles! He's just about ready to crawl and you can be sure I will be watching, camera in hand!
He is looking at the grey cork next to the media unit.
 |
| Almost...he hasn't figured how to get the other leg out. If I try to help him he falls to his stomach and gets frustrated. |
 |
| He obviously thinks it's easier to sit back down and smile for the camera! |
 |
| Let's try to go the other way |
 |
| Pushing himself on his bum towards the fireplace. Our first significant baby proofing will be to turn off the pilot light in the fireplace. |
His onesie barely fits... I can't bear to put it away, I love it so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment