Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to You

On this special day of thanks I am reminded that I have so much to be thankful for. This past year has been absolutely incredible; among so many things, I am thankful for my family and how it has transformed. Miles has been the best gift I have ever received and I am thankful that I get to be his mom. He brings so much joy to us as well to all of you.


I am also thankful for you...yes you. I am so happy that you stop by to check in on us. It really does mean a lot to me that you spend some of your precious time with our family - even if it is virtually.


My hope today is that you are spending time with the ones that you love, celebrating all that our great life has to offer. 


And with that, I leave you this quote "Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; to the honest man it comes as frequently as the heart of gratitude will allow." - Edward Stanford Martin





No comments:

Post a Comment