This weekend was full of changes in the baby department. Miles has been sleeping in his crib for about two weeks now but I just couldn't bring myself to put away his bassinet. He clearly didn't fit but I was resisting the need to clear up some space next to my bed. So after the realization that Miles was not going to be sleeping next to me anymore I packed it up and put it away. We aslo packed up the baby swing to make room for an exersaucer. Scott took about three hundred pieces of brightly colored toys and assembled this great seat for the babe. Miles is still a little small for it and he really is not sure what to do, but I know it won't be long before he is having a great time in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment